Aryan has several Achievements to its credit:
- 1984- Since 1984 Aryan supply to Indian railway & OEM ( Telco ) and achieved 99.8% rating in January 1999.
- 1995- First to develop coaching rubber spring for Indian Railways our drawing and design approved by Research Design And Standard Organization, Indian railways
- 1996- First to develop lower rubber washer for meter gauge coaches for Indian Railways
- 1997- Development of an approval of high performance Elastomeric pad “Aryan” the first manufacturer to achieve this
- 1999- Development of long life Elastomeric pad with self design passed 1 million cycles during fatigue testing at RDSO Laboratory
- 1999- ISO 9002 – 1994 accreditation first Indian manufacturer of railway rubber products to receive this.
- 2001- First manufacturer to develop all rubber molded one piece seamless traction motor below with very high performance property and reliability.
- 2002- First Indian manufacturer of Railway rubber products to receive ISO 9001-2000 accreditation
- 2003- First to develop spring pad (happy pad) based on thermal plastic polyurethane for locomotives for Indian Railways.
- 2005- Introduction of constant contact side bureau based on cast polyurethane rings and forged housing interrupts coil spring breakage in wagons for long life performance and to reduce wheel wear and track wear
- 2009- Awarded by President of India in outstanding entrepreneurship at national level.
- 2010- Awarded by President of India in research and development at national level
- 2012- Developed Upper washer which has address to the problem of axle box decanting, wheel gazing and damage to the lower spring seat.
- 2014- Development of Long Life Buffer Assembly for BG locomotives.
- 2015- Development of Suspension Mount for Indian Navy Vishakhapatnam
- 2016- Vendor approval by “GE Global Sourcing India Pvt. Ltd.”.
- 2017- Development of Rubber Spring Assembly for WDG4 locomotive of Indian Railways.
- 2018- Indigenous Development of Air Spring Assembly for Indian Railway Passenger Coaches, under Make in India Policy.
- 2019- Development of High capacity of Rubber Pad RF8 & RF9 for high capacity draft gear.
- 2021- Approval of Rubber to Metal bonded items of “Cape Gauge” by MFC for MOZAMBIQUE – Eastern Africa.
- 2022- Approval of 180 KN, capacity Air Spring Assembly.
Aryan has developed castable polyurethane lower and upper washer Which has address to the problem of axel box decanting, wheel grazing and damage to the lower spring seat.
Aryan’s Objectives is to supply Best products in the minimum time at the affordable price with full customer satisfaction.